6 Worship Songs That Speak

6 Worship Songs That Speak

Turning Song To Prayer

64
6 Worship Songs That Speak
Unsplash.com

This past week, the term "Life is short" hit me like a ton of bricks. I have had a hard time trying to grasp what happened. Long story short, a guy I have known since middle school went home to Jesus & it shattered my heart. I may not have known him as much as others, but I got to know his personality, and how much he loved other people. He was one of the most genuine, selfless, and funniest people you'd have ever met. I, like many people, have turned to Jesus and listened to many songs throughout the week that I really needed to hear and I will share my favorites. I will continue to pray for the family and friends of those close to him and that Jesus will be near. Give these songs a listen, friends.

1. Praise You In This Storm - Casting Crowns

2. O Come To The Altar - Elevation Worship

3. I Have This Hope- Tenth Avenue North

4. Thy Will - Hillary Scott & Scott Family

5. Good Good Father- Chris Tomlin

6. Come As You Are - Crowder

Jesus' power and grace can and will heal your broken heart. I also feel that the words of these 6 songs can turn into a prayer for you. They have spoken to me and helped me to realize that He is in control and His plans are FAR greater than my own even when they don't seem right. May we all find peace in that. Hold your loved ones tight, friends.