Music Playlist For The Week

Music Playlist For The Week

Music mood for the week.

14
Music Playlist For The Week
https://static.pexels.com/photos/30222/pexels-photo-30222.jpg

Everybody's got a playlist and everybody has a different view on music. Whatever the genre or the artist, everybody has an attachment to music. Here's my playlist for the week:

1. Drake ft T.I., Swizz Beatz, and Mary J. Blige- Fancy

"Oh you fancy huh?"

No sir, no ma'am. She's not fancy, she just stands out. She walks in her own way, talks in her own way and has this unique aura about her that defines whom she truly is. "Hair done?" Yes. "Nails done?" Sometimes. "Everything did?" Depends on her mood and that day. "Oh you fancy huh?" That's what most will ask, She's not trying to be above, it's just her being true to herself. She's not trying be an overachiever, she just works hard for everything she has ever earned and takes pride in it. Listen to her one day, you'll find out how smart she is and how wise she is. She's no cinderella, but she is simply a queen in the making.

"Oh you fancy huh?

Oh you fancy huh?

Oh you fancy huh?

Oh you fancy huh?

Nails done, hair done, everything did

nails done, hair done, everything did

Fancy (fancy, fancy, fancy)"

2. Kehlani- Gangsta (Suicide Squad soundtrack)

"I need a gangsta"

She's in search for that one person who is built to deal with her. She seems uncontrollable, harsh, and cruel to most. That's not the case, actually far from it. There is that one person who will be willing to be her gangsta. She knows it's him and she knows that it's gonna take more than one talk, one smile and one voice to try and reach him.

"My freakness is on the loose and running all over you....

You got me hooked up on the feeling...

You got me hanging from the ceiling...

Got me up so high i'm barely breathing...

so don't let me go, don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go"

So what, she's a bit weird? So what, she's a bit strange to others? That's what makes her special. In his eyes, she holds more strenght than most. Unlike the others, he doesn't want to give up, he's willing to fight for her to the bitter end. She's willing to fight for him to the bitter end as well. One lookm was all it took and he was hooked like a fish to a lure. One touch and she felt like she was on cloud nine. One kiss and both knew that it was inevitable to be without the other.

"I need a gangsta

To love me better

Than all the others do

To always forgive me

Ride or die with me

That's just what gangsters do"

3. LL Cool J- Around the Way Girl

"You got me shook up, shook down , shook out, ooonnn your loving..."

He doesn't want an ordinary girl. He wants a girl who stands out and be herself. Let her speak her mind, when walks she has a switch and sometimes even speaks with a street slang. She can be as sweet as brown sugar with candied yams, have a honey coated complexion, she's from around the way

"I need an around the way girl"

With a smile like sunshine, she's definitely something special in his eyes. Sweet like sugar with your gangsta talk, wearing denim or silk, it doesn't seem to matter as long as she's the only one wearing them. She has the power to break hearts, manipulate minds, even act gentle or kind. She's very wise and always seems to be there to give a friend a shoulder to lean on. She's from around the way.

"That's the one for me, she's the only one for me"

A perm or even wearing weave, she's always vibing indeed. Don't try to play game with her, she'll tell you to meet her half way. She's crazy cool, she likes to watch the guys on the basketball court and even hang out with her home girls crew while going to the movies. Hair is always nice, lips keep a lipgloss shine to them, He wants to take you out and wine and dine you and he has nothing but true love for you, just know you're from around the way.

"I need an around the way girl

Around the way girl

That's the one for me She's the only one for me

I need an around the way girl

(You got me shook up, shook down, shook out on your loving)"

4. TLC- Diggin' On You

"Diggin' the scene, Diggin' on you, Diggin' on me"

Beautiful day outside, and she is just enjoying the days events that follow through. Her friend lets her know that this guy has a crush on her and with one glance she has fallen for him too. She has been hurt before and refuse to play the love fool again , so now he has to let his actions speak louder than his words. But for some reason, the words that he were speaking were actually catching her attention.

"It's on like that

It's on like that"

She can't control her feelings and she is all of sudden crushign on the dude too. The feeling has become mutual and now she can't understand why. Maybe it's the way he spoke the words, maybe it was his approach or maybe it was who she was as a person. Whatever it was , it caught his eye, and now she is really into the guy too.

"Diggin' the scene

Diggin' on you

Diggin' on me

Baby bay-ooo-baby baby

It's on like that

It's on like that

I gotta be in love or somethin' like that"

5. SWV- I'm So Into You

"I'm so into you"

He tells her he loves her and she knows it's not true. She knows he belongs to another, but he knows that he has fallen for her. She has become confused, but at the same time, she can't deny the fact that she has feelings for him too.

"I don't know what i'm gonna do"

Her friends don't seem to understand why she's so falling so hard for this guy. They just don't understand how she feels about him or how he feels about her. She simply tells them if they received the same love then they'd understand too. Everybody can see that he's a looker and she knows that his girl isn't blind to the fact that he will literally go out of his way to do any and everything for this girl. In the end, she is still confused and still doesn't know what she's gonna do.

"I'm so into you,

I don't know what i'm gonna do

Boy, you got me so confused

I don't know what I'm gonna do"