Music Is The Ultimate Confidence Booster, Prove Me Wrong

Alexa, play Confident by Demi Lovato

40
pixabay.com

Picture this. It's 14° and you are walking to class with your head down just trying to get there without your hair freezing. You're cold, tired, and pretty much miserable. You see a girl bobbing her head who looks slightly insane, but more power to her. This girl is probably me and I'm probably listening to some kind of pump up song and pretending I am a confident character at the beginning of some kind of cheesy movie.

Who cares if you look ridiculous? At least you look happy and confident!

Music is the soundtrack to our lives. It keeps us going. Why not use it to our advantage? Not every day can be our best but music can get us in the mood to thrive even if we aren't feeling so hot. Sometimes you just gotta put on a cute outfit, blast some Beyoncé, and dance in the mirror.

It can make us feel strong during workouts and a little bit happier during dreary times. Music is something so instant that can bring us joy and a little extra confidence when we really need it.

I cannot stress this enough. Whether it is through powerful lyrics or a beautiful melody, Music moves people. It is essential in our lives that can have so much power over us. You are enough, you are beautiful, and you are strong. Sometimes we just need a little bit of music to remind ourselves of this and to get us through the day.

You might be surprised by how much better you will feel and the way people might begin to notice that you seem happier or more confident.

So maybe next time you are freezing and slightly sad on your way to class, choose music, choose confidence, choose happiness, and choose Beyoncé.