Music is Joyous

Music is Joyous

Oh, so joyous and meaningful...

365
Music is Joyous
danvers

Music is there a way of expression, a new to convey thoughts or feelings into a unique format. It’s simply not just words. It’s not usually just instruments. In many cases, it’s the combination of lyrics and music that conveys the feelings that people are feeling at certain moments.

It is really something else that we can subscribe certain memories or feelings onto different songs. In some cases, what we may be reminded of while listening to a particular song may not be what the original artist tried to convey. That is because certain things speak to certain people.

That joyful song? It could remind you of a lost one that you used to listen to it with. That's certainly not what the song was supposed to convey but that is fine.

We, the listeners, are the ones that make the songs meaningful in a lot of cases. And while most songs were written with something particular in mind, that is not always what comes across in these cases.

Some songs make you want to rock out. Others make you want to cry. Others make you want to break stuff. It’s all in the magic of music.

Listening to your playlist, nobody's else’s. Listening to the songs YOU enjoy, not what society tells you that you should like. That is something out there for everyone.

Don’t like any music? I’m sorry but I can’t help but feel sorry for you because of the joy that is listening to the music you love. I only hope that you have a similar feeling somewhere in your life.