MSMC Christmas Vespers 2016

MSMC Christmas Vespers 2016

On December 4th, 2016 Mount Saint Mary celebrated their annual Christmas Vespers.

15
Mount Saint Mary College

On December 4, 2016 Mount Saint Mary College celebrated their annual Christmas Vespers. Last year I wished I could experience this event for myself. I am happy to announce that this year I did just that. I took a brief hour to relax from the stressful time of chaos and finals approaching. I have never considered myself extremely holy by any means. I don't go to church every Sunday, but instead reflect on my own. And that's just it, every time I set foot in church it's like I never left. I would like to say thank you to those that sang at the 2016 Christmas Vespers. I could easily say you sound like angels who brought me nothing but tidings of comfort and joy! And Father Francis, thanks for the smile, it was need that night. Hope you all find comfort and joy this season and always. And to all appreciate what you have been given in your life now and always no matter how small those things might be! After all, It is a Wonderful Life!

"Dear George,

Remember no man is a failure who has friends.

Thanks for the wings!

Love,

Clarence" (It's a Wonderful Life)