If Kindness Kills you then you are the Murderer

"..I'm far from perfect but you consciously choose to make the same mistake every night for money. Don't you think that's a little selfish?"

137
https://odysseyimages.s3.amazonaws.com/cropped_BkzyDKrHM.jpeg

Mrs. Powercouple sat on that bench for hours prior to the mysterious man leaving on his way. A few different people came and went, but still frozen in disbelief, Mrs. P paid no attention to them. After the sun began to set she made her way to the local bar to maybe find some peace of mind through substance. Walking in she noticed that tonight must have been a special night for a bachelor, given the 5 almost naked girls surrounding him. "Perfect" she mumbled sarcastically underneath her breath slamming her belongings on the counter.

"What can I get for you ma'am?" The bartender demanded, given he probably picked up on her frustrated mannerism. "I'll take a rum n coke" she calmly replied. After taking a few sips, her tensed muscles went from a disturbed homeless man to a somewhat approachable woman. Approachable enough to attract a stripper to sit comfortably right beside her. She knew she wasn't in the right mindset to have enough strength to keep her mouth shut. Finding absolutely anything to stare at to avoid a conversation she wanted nothing to do with, she finds herself looking at the clock thinking to herself, "what kind of bar doesn't have a damn television."

"Do you come around here often?" The stripper spoke in a conspicuous tone towards Mrs. Powercouple's direction. "Um, no I don't. Do you strip around here often?" Mrs. P blurts out without a care in the world. "Excuse me? I was trying to be nice and start conversation, you don't have to be a bitch to me." The stripper replies. "No disrespect but I was continuing the conversation by simply stating your obvious career choice. Would you like me to use a different choice of words to describe what you do. Hm what about manipulating men into believing your praise worthy. Does that work for you?"

Getting up the stripper walks past Mrs. P with her head held high re-approaching her bachelor victim. Taking a few more sips, Mrs. Powercouple's guilty conscious began to creep in forcing her to make things right. "Look I'm sorry if I came off rude" she spoke with sympathy. "I just don't understand this whole act I guess you can say, I'm far from perfect but you consciously choose to make the same mistake every night for money. Don't you think that's a little selfish?" "Look bitch I have a family to feed and my clients enjoy what I do so why don't you just mind your own business and leave me alone." She spoke with an unnecessary passion.

Overhearing the conversation the bachelor must have felt the spirit of remorse creep upon his chest, because it made him decide to go home instead of pursuing this mockery of human nature. Booing and awing, his "friends" voices echoed throughout the bar. Walking past Mrs. Powercouple she grabs his arm, looked him in the eyes and said "you are doing the right thing, your wife is one lucky woman." She smiled with a reassuring joy. "Thank you miss, thank you so much" He said with innocence as he kept forward towards the front door. "You think you did the right thing here bitch? Now my kids are going to be hungry tomorrow because of your selfish bullshit." The stripper announced. At a loss for words Mrs. P hands over $20 and said "do your kids a favor and get an honest job."