10 Netflix Movies To Watch With Your Gal Pals On A Friday Night
Film

Nothing is better than a night in the dorms with your girls.

120

Nothing is better than a night in the dorms with your girls. After all, they are the nights at college that you will remember (pun intended). After talking about your crazy week on campus you might decide to make some popcorn and put on a movie.

Instead of spending 30 minutes (or longer) browsing on Netflix, you should just press play on one of these 10 films that you and your girls are bound to love.

1. "Mamma Mia"

Not only is it a classic rom-com, but once the music starts you and your girls won't be able to help and sing along to the jams.

2. "Bee Movie"

Who doesn't love a cute positive movie with some bees? #SaveTheBees

3. "To All the Boys I've Loved Before"

If you haven't seen this Netflix original yet, I'm not sure where you've been. It's almost even better when you watch it a second time so why not do that with your girls by your side? You can all cry about how cute Peter Kavinsky (Noah Centineo) is.

4. "Moana"

Everybody loves a good Disney movie, especially one with an incredible soundtrack that'll be stuck in your head for the next week.

5. "Another Cinderella Story"

If you were to ask any college girl if they've seen the film, "A Cinderella Story," I guarantee they will say yes. "Another Cinderella Story" is another twist on the classic tale and it doesn't disappoint.

6. "Sierra Burgess is a Loser"

Not only is it another film featuring the beautiful Noah Centineo, but it is super cute with some great messages.

7. "Sixteen Candles"

A classic '80s film that is both sweet and hilarious. What else could you want?

8. "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days"

A rom-com where a man bets that he can make a woman fall in love with him in only 10 days. What's more intriguing than that?

9. "High School Musical"

Does this one even need an explanation?

10. "Sydney White"

A college comedy featuring Amanda Bynes (as Sydney White) and some Greek Life adventures. If you are looking for a film that gives you an enjoyable and funny look at college life, this is definitely the one.

From Your Site Articles