Movies Everyone Should Watch

Movies Everyone Should Watch

These movies will let Everyone know that you can have a good time

52
Movies Everyone Should Watch
Wikipedia

Movies Everyone Should Watch

These movies are not the top Blockbuster movies, but they are movies that are necessary to watch if you want to be a well-rounded person... according to me. If you watch all of these movies you're guaranteed to be the cool one in your friend group. If you watch these movies I promise you will be socially relevant in our society.

This list has been sitting in my head for years just waiting to be put in an article to guide American citizens.

1. Jurassic Park

Jurassic Park is a must see. If you really want to immerse yourself in the Jurassic culture I suggest watching the original, Jurassic Park: Lost World, and Jurassic Park III, as well as the new Jurassic World. These movies are classics. I have seen the first Jurassic Park at least three times a year since I was about four years old. Jeff Goldblum is a treasure and the velociraptors are sneaky geniuses that have figured out how to open doors. Please watch this.

2. Pineapple Express

This movie is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Seth Rogan, James Franco, and Danny McBride are amazing— all I want to do is hang out with these three people. There are hilarious fight scenes, a ridiculous car chase, and a bunch of stoned people running for their lives. I reference this movie all the time; I am honestly insulted by how underrated it is.

3. Tropic Thunder

This movie is so damn good. It's so funny, so emotional, and packed with action. It is star studded with Jack Black, Ben Stiller, Robert Downey Jr, Danny McBride, Tom Cruise, Matthew McConaughey etc. It's about some actors who go to Vietnam to shoot a war movie and shit goes down. Ben Stiller ends up killing and wearing a panda — I won't get into it but it's such a good movie.

4. Constantine

This movie is extremely underrated. I am baffled that literally everyone I have ever met has not seen this movie. This is a good movie if you get scared watching horror films because it's scary but not too scary. I am obsessed with Keanu Reeves and he absolutely kills it in this movie. Keanu plays a person who can see demons and tries to pay his way into heaven by killing as many demons as he can. In this photo he is holding a golden shotgun filled with holy water bullets meant for slaying demons — so yeah, it's worth a watch.

5. Black Beauty

.

This movie is great for kids or for adults just looking for a good time. It's so emotional I cry every time I watch it. It follows a horse going through the trials of friendship and hardship as he learns what it's really like to be a majestic black horse in the late nineteenth century. It's kind of a coming of age film but for a horse.

6. Tremors

This movie is so ridiculous. Kevin Bacon is in it and the acting is so awful. The plot makes no sense and everyone should watch it because it's just absolutely absurd. It's about these huge worm monsters that live underground and start killing people in a small town in Nevada. The worm things can sense vibration in the earth so the only way to escape their jaws of death is by escaping into the mountains. This is a must see.

7. Inglorious Bastards

This movie makes you feel badass just by watching it. Brad Pitt does a wonderful job as an American in WWII hunting Nazis. Quentin Terrintino, as always, does an unfathomably great job directing this film (I highly suggest watching every single Quentin Terrintino movie because they are all dope). BJ Novak is also weirdly in this movie and it's delightfully surprising. This movie is funny, terrifying, and really awesome.

8. Terminator

This movie is such a classic. If you like violence, Austrian robots, and the bad acting of the 1980's then you're in for a treat. The plot of the Terminator movies are riveting and after you watch this, everytime your computer isn't functioning properly, you can blame it on "Skynet" and everyone around you will think you're super cool. Except, don't over-quote this movie and say "Hasta la vista, baby" all the time because that is incredibly lame

9. Non-Stop

What about Non-Stop though? Ugh, this movie is so good, so underrated, and such a bad movie to watch on a plane (take it from me because I watched it on a plane yesterday). Liam Neeson is a gift from Ireland that America will never be able to replicate. Non-Stop is a whirlwind of emotion and tension squeezed into two hours of ecstasy. The ending to this movie is so good and Julianne Moore is also in it so you should watch it.

10. Half-baked

This movie is so funny and so bizarre. Dave Chappelle is the shit and everyone should watch "The Chapelle Show" before starting this movie. This movie is about a group of stoners who are best friends. One friend is imprisoned for feeding a diabetic police horse and subsequently "killing a cop." I think that's enough of a description to make you thirst for more.

I could list maybe five-hundred more movies, but as final advice, I'll say:

Watch anything with Liam Neeson or Keanu Reeves, and anything directed/produced/written by Judd Apatow.