5 Best Binge-Worthy Movie Marathons

5 Best Binge-Worthy Movie Marathons

To social distance with pt 2

27
5 Best Binge-Worthy Movie Marathons

Welcome back for part 2. In my last article, I talked about the best TV shows to relax and binge-watch while we are stuck in quarantine. For part 2, I will be listing 5 of the best binge-worthy movie series to keep you entertained. Let's face it, if we are going to be spending lots of time inside with our families, it should be quality time.

Harry Potter

https://pin.it/2eNF8sL

You don't have to look far for this one. If you are a fan of Harry Potter, you most likely have all the movies on DVD anyway; but just in case you don't, Syfy channel is having a non-stop marathon of all the movies. I will never get tired of watching these movies, and my favorite scenes will see me quoting the lines much to the annoyance of others. The first four movies are the absolute best and are entertaining for adults and kids alike. The last 4 will make you utterly sad because, by book six, everyone starts dying left and right. Anytime there's a Harry Potter marathon on, I know then and there what I will be doing for a few days. This series will hold a special place in my heart no matter how old I get!!

Every Marvel Movie

https://pin.it/2vkIpO2

Next up, this is an extreme time commitment, but if you truly love Marvel, I doubt you will be complaining. If you want to go in chronological order, you should start off with Captain America and circle back to Endgame. If you want to go by story and release date, then obviously you should start off with Iron Man! If you are a huge fan and have already seen all the movies and find watching them all over again to be too daunting, then maybe just stick with the main storyline focusing on the Avengers.

Indiana Jones

https://pin.it/2UO2I9n

These movies are a classic and a must watch! Harrison Ford is absolutely amazing and manages to pull off his character without any trouble, even in the fourth movie. But we won't get into that one. Follow Indiana Jones as he goes on exciting and dangerous archeological missions while fighting off Nazi's at the same time. I really enjoy watching this series and it always brings a smile to my face.

Jurassic Park/Jurassic World

https://pin.it/3qS6TrY

Be honest, who doesn't love these movies? They are immensely popular, and despite humanity's better reasoning in the movies, they continue to find new ways to interact and interfere with Mother Nature. Jurassic Park 1993 film ended up setting the standard and precedent for all other dinosaur movies afterward. Jurassic Park is one of those series that can stand the test of time no matter how old it gets and with technology ever-evolving, the shock and awe of the dinosaurs will only get better. If you aren't as much a fan of the newer ones, you should at least appreciate the classics.

Fast and Furious

https://pin.it/1Nmf7Ot

After I saw Hobbs & Shaw in theaters, I made a note to get around to watching the Fast and Furious series, so I could fully appreciate the storyline. When they first came out, I thought these movies we're overrated or overhyped. I mean they were just movies about cars racing each other, but after getting around to watching the first one this month, I became obsessed. I soon watched the next five. The acting is really well done along with the action scenes. I was surprised and happy at how much I liked them. I came for the Rock, gave it a shot for Vin Diesel, and stuck around for Paul Walker.

So there you have it folks! Here's my top 5! It's up to you - do you want to spend your time watching Carole Baskin or settle down for a classic?