Mountain Dew Is Releasing A Permanent Watermelon Flavor And It Honestly Couldn't Have Come At A Better Time

You won't want to switch back to the original flavor after you try it

37

Mountain Dew has always been a favorite of many different people. Whether you enjoy Mountain Dew or not, many of you probably agree that there hasn't been that many permanent flavors of the drink ever. Though Mountain Dew has had flavors for the holidays, there has never been a permanent flavor from one of the holiday specials. Well, that has changed, because Mountain Dew is finally releasing a new permanent flavor!

According to Delish, Mountain Dew has released a new flavor to match the year which will be a watermelon flavor! Not only are they releasing it as a permanent flavor, but they will also release it with a zero sugar option! So for anyone that only drinks soda that has zero calories or sugar, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the new flavor of Mountain Dew as well!

You also won't have to wait too long to enjoy the new flavored soda. According to Delish, the new flavor of Mountain Dew will be released in January of 2021. It was leaked on the internet that it will likely be featured in a super bowl commercial by the Mountain Dew company. So you will also get to see an amazing commercial featuring the new flavor!

It's honestly amazing to be getting any type of new flavored Mountain Dew considering that there are only 5 permenant flavors of the drink to begin with, which when you compare it to other soft drinks isn't that much. However, with the new flavor that we will get, you will likely be able to find it anywhere.

Plus, there are some flavors that are only exclusively at places such as Speedway or Dollar General and you cannot get the flavored drink anywhere else. However with the new flavor, you will be able to purchase it anywhere without needing to go to a specific location. You likely won't want to go back to the original flavor after trying the new flavor and not needing to travel to a certain location in order to find it!

This release honestly couldn't have come anytime sooner especially considering everything that has been going on with the pandemic. Plus, it's a nice thing to look forward to in the upcoming year and something that will help make 2021 hopefully a much better year than 2020.