7 Motivational Quotes for an Inspiring Week

When every day feels like Monday, inspirational words to make it feel like Friday
81

When every day feels like Monday, here's some motivational quotes to make it feel like Friday!

1. When every day feels like Monday, here's some motivational quotes to make it feel like Friday!1. A diamond is a piece of charcoal that handled stress exceptionally well. -Anonymous2. Live life in such a way that if someone spoke badly of you no one would believe it - Anonymous3. It's not the load that breaks you, it's the way you carry it - Unknown4. A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - Unknown5. When you feel like stopping, think about why you started - Unknown6. Make today so awesome that yesterday is jealous - Unknown7. It always seems impossible until it is done - AnonymousRemember these 7 quotes to finish the week strong! (all images from Pixabay)