You might not openly admit most of the time but you need some extra motivation every now and then, so what better people to get that motivation from than your favorite Parks and Recreation characters. Throughout the show's seven seasons the crew made you laugh, cry, and many other emotions, so why not be motivated by them on the daily?
1. "I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself." - Leslie Knope
YOU HAVE TO HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF, AND IT IS OKAY TO. On the days when you are feeling bad about yourself, just believe in yourself. Once you start believing in yourself, you can do everything you set your heart to.
2. "There is literally nothing in this world that you cannot do." - Chris Traeger
You can do everything! On the days that you are feeling down and that you can't do anything, just know that you can!
3. "Look in the mirror, you are an intelligent, charismatic, beautiful superhero." - Chris Traeger
Sometimes you just have to give yourself little pep talk! You are intelligent, so you are going to pass that test. You are so beautiful and charismatic, and you are going to have a great day!
4. "I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." - Andy Dwyer
You can't succeed if you don't experience failure first. You might not know what you are doing, but the fact that you are attempting to do with all of your heart means you are going to do just fine.
5. "Treat yo self." - Tom Haverford and Donna
Having a bad day but were still able to go to class and kick butt on that quiz? Go buy that venti latte or that new tie-dye dress that you have been eyeing. By treating yourself, you are giving yourself that little pick-me-up that you need to finish the day strong.