The Most Satisfying Feelings Ever

The Most Satisfying Feelings Ever

These moments make life worth living.

5156
The Most Satisfying Feelings Ever
Google Images

It's the little things in life. There are certain feelings that everyone can connect with on a personal level and truly just take your day from a 4 to at least a solid 8.5. I sincerely hope everyone has had the honor of experiencing these following best feelings ever:

1. Hitting the cookie dough in a Ben and Jerry's tub. Jackpot.

2. FINALLY getting the water out of your ear. You can feel the satisfaction just reading this.

3. Seeing your food coming in a restaurant. But you should always act surprised when the server actually arrives.

4. When your phone has full battery. Let the social media binging commence.

5. Leaving the gym. Good workout or not, it feels so good to peace out of there. But hopefully it was a good one because #fitness.

6. Watching food tutorial videos. You're lying if you say you don't spend hours on the Tasty social media accounts.

7. Cleanly peeling off a sticker. The residue of a sticker is the WORST.

8. Waking up and realizing you don't actually have to get up yet. In your face, alarm clock!

9. Opening a new bottle of wine. Heavy on the pour, please.

10. When your song comes on in the car. Is there anything better?

11. Wrapping a present perfectly without that extra paper on the corners. It's just so clean-looking.

12. Getting your hair washed at the salon. Do guys get this same luxury? Please let me know I am curious.

13. Looking at a jar of freshly opened peanut butter. I could honestly look at it for hours, forget Netflix.

14. Cracking your joints when they're finally ready to be cracked. Patience young grasshoppers.

15. Approaching a traffic light as it turns green. Nobody wants to move their foot that few inches to the brakes.

16. When traffic has to yield to you. One of the most powerful feelings ever.

17. Getting the email you've been anxiously awaiting. Hopefully it's good news though.

18. Looking at your phone after an extended amount of time and having notifications from people other than your mom! Friends!

19. The first snow of the season. It's like no one has seen snow before and it is wonderful.

20. When the previews are over at the movies and the roller coaster silence your cell phone thing comes on. If you don't pretend to ride it, you're doing life wrong.

21. When you find a "pull-through" parking spot. Reversing is too much effort.

22. Cleanly ripping a page out of a notebook. So nice, so clean.

23. When your number gets called at the deli. That thing is like your golden ticket to lunch meat.

24. When hiccups finally go away. Please do not come again, you are not welcome here.

25. When a webpage loads after the never ending spinny wheel of death.

26. Having a full tank of gas. Oh baby.

27. Popping your ears on a plane or other various high altitudes you may find yourself in.

28. When you don't actually want to go out and the other person bails. This is on them.

29. Drinking water after something spicy. The ultimate savior.

30. When the microwavable Easy Mac is finally done. Longest 3.5 minutes EVER.