Have you ever been listening a song and there are just certain lyrics that stand out to you and you feel like the singer is talking about your life? Yes, I have too! Here are a list of songs you may totally resonate with!

1. "Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride." -Gary Allan

2. "It's five o'clock somewhere." -Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet

3. "Let it be." -The Beatles

4. "Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run there's still time to change the road you're on." - Led Zeppelin

5. "I'm not a supermodel. I still eat McDonald's. Baby, that's just me." -Demi Lovato

6. "Today I don't feel like doing anything. I just wanna lay in my bed." -Bruno Mars

7. "Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you." -Lee Brice

8. "Don't let yourself go 'cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes." -R.E.M.

9. "Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small." -Rascal Flatt

10. "Tonight we are young so let's set the world on fire." -Fun

11. "You are beautiful no matter what they say. Words can't bring you down." -Christina Aguilera

12. "Everything's gonna be alright and nobody's gotta worry 'bout nothing. Don't go hittin' that panic button. I't ain't worth spilling your drink. -Kenny Chesney and David Lee Murphy

13. "You're gonna miss this. You're gonna want this back. You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast." -Trace Atkins

14. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." -Kelly Clarkson

"Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath, look into the mirror at yourself. Don't you like you? Cause' I like you." -Colbie Caillat

Music is one of the most therapeutic creations ever made. If you are feeling as if no one understands what you are going through, find some songs that contain lyrics that resonate with you and what you are going through. Go ahead, turn your music on, and give it a try!