"The Office" characters ride the struggle bus, just like us college kids. What's not to love?
1. When your friends make fun of you for something that ends up being useful
Who's laughing now? Surely not Dwight Schrute.
2. When you got a little too drunk that one time
So what? Most of us have been there. Ask Pam Beesly if she can get into Chili's anymore.
3. When you get a new haircut/outfit/etc
Show off. You're crushing it. Have the confidence of Kevin Malone. Go for it.
4. When you're sick of someone's shit
You aren't afraid to stand up for yourself. You won't take shit from anyone. Erin Hannon is no different.
5. When you only had $2.87 in your bank account
Pay day can't come soon enough. How are you supposed to live for another week off $2???? Michael Scott has the answers to everything.
6. When you try to explain your weird interests to someone
Okay, so you've probably never been involved in a cult, or maybe you have I don't know, but some people just don't understand your interests. Your hobby isn't weird if you like it, just listen to Creed Bratton. He literally gave no F's and seems to be the happiest dude around.
7. When your opinions go against mainstream
Take Angela Martin for example, die hard cat fan in a world full of dog people. Stick to your guns, stay true to yourself.
8. When you can't go 5 minutes without checking your phone
Addiction to your phone is real. If it's not in your hands are you even a complete person? Ryan Howard proves this isn't just something you can't live without.
9. When you get bit by the jealousy bug
No one is perfect, we've all been jealous at some point. No one expresses it better than Meredith Palmer on Valentines Day when she *not so secretly* fills her cup with booze after not getting any gifts.
10. When the stress gets to be too much
Whether you're stress comes from school, friends, work or family, it all sucks. Stanley Hudson might have said this about his physical health, but mental health is just as important. Reach out if you need help or find a way to channel the things bothering you into a positive light.
11. When you're the only one in your friend group who knows the answer to something
Suddenly you feel so smart. You know more than anyone. Let someone question you. Kelly Kapoor gets it.
12. When you do something so incredibly awkward you die a little on the inside
Did you really just do that? What do you do now? Did everyone see it? Toby Flenderson is king of awkward.
13. When you agree to DD and regret it once you're out
Sure, everyone will get home safe but you're probably the only one not having fun. That's usually how Jan Levinson seems.
14. When you can't help being inappropriate
There's been a time in all of our lives when we were supposed to be serious but we just couldn't help ourselves. It's always the worst when you can't stop laughing. Jim Halpert is infamous for this.
15. When you tried to sound smarter than you actually are
Nothing to be embarrassed about, we've all tried to fluff some stuff up. No one does it better than Nellie Bertram, though.
16. When you try to use lingo correctly
Okay, so I'm not that old, as I'm sure most of you aren't either. But sometimes I just can't keep up with the lingo people are using these days. Oscar Martinez is clearly on the same page.
17. When you find that one person you can be 100% yourself with
We all have that one person that is as weird as we are. For Michael, that's Holly Flax.
18. When the co-worker you don't like tries to bond with you
I am here for my paycheck, not to make friends. Robert California is not afraid to let you know that.
19. When you overreact
We've all done this. Maybe not to the extreme of punching a wall like Andy Bernard, but we've all overreacted at least once in our life.
20. When you ask only the important questions
You only need to know certain things. Like how much wine is available. Phyllis Vance knows what's up.
21. When you try to act tough even though you aren't
You've probably pretended like you can kick someone's ass that you really couldn't but nobody is less intimidating than Gabe Lewis.
22. When you're the only friend in your group that's single
Still single? That's okay, at least Darryl Philbin has the right idea.
23. When you want to do something with your whole friend group but no one can agree on one thing
Noone's schedule lines up. Not everyone wants to do this, not everyone wants to do that. Your friends are probably just as dysfunctional as Dunder Mifflin.
"Peace Out, Seacrest!"