Most Quotable Teen Movies Of Our Generation

These five teen movies have the perfect quotes for every possible situation.

145

1. Mean Girls

When you bond with someone over a common enemy: "Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Regina George."

When people don’t get your Halloween costume (or when you are dressed as a mouse): “I’m a mouse, duh.”

When you are venting to a friend: “I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.”

When someone is struggling to find the perfect outfit: “On Wednesdays we wear pink.”

When your friends look hotter than you for a night out: “You smell like a baby prostitute.”

When your parents ask your significant other an embarrassing question: “Oh my God, Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white.”

When you are trying to figure out how many chocolate chip cookies you can eat and still fit into your favorite pair of pants: “The limit does not exist!”

2. She’s the Man

When your friend asks for your advice: “Speaking as a completely objective third party observer with absolutely no personal interest in the matter…”

When you need a witty comeback: “...and when I close my eyes, I see you for who you truly are, which is UUUG-LAY.”

When you are getting ready for a date: “I can do this. I am a dude. I am a hunky dude! I'm a badass hunky dude!”

When you run out of stuff to talk about: “So... do you like cheese?”

When someone cool invites you to do something: “I’m so there it’s insane.”

3. Easy A

When your crush doesn’t notice you: “If Google Earth were a guy, he couldn't find me if I was dressed up as a 10-story building.”

When people start rumors about you: “People thought I was a dirty skank? Fine. I'd be the dirtiest skank they've ever seen.”

When you are excited about your midterm grade: “A is for Awesome.”

When you are feeling sorry for yourself: “Just once I want my life to be like an 80s movie.”

4. Pitch Perfect

When you don’t want to do something: "Well, sometimes I have the feeling I can do crystal meth, but then I think, mmm...better not.”

When your bud asks you to go work out: “Yeah, no don't put me down for cardio.”

When you are feeling uncomfortable: “A-ca-awkward…”

When your squad shows up at the frat party: “WE ARE THE KINGS OF CAMPUS!”

When that creepy guy won’t quit hitting on you: “Your weirdness is actually affecting my vocal cords, so I'm gonna need you to scoot! Skedaddle!”

5. The Notebook

When someone tells you that you’re not their type: “I could be whatever you want. You just tell me what you want, and I'm gonna be that for you.”

When you take a bite of your favorite food: “I want all of you, forever, everyday.”

When your crush is into something you hate: “If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.”