You don't have to be a psychopath to appreciate the mornings

Mornings Are Undeniably The Best Part Of The Day

You don't have to be a psychopath to enjoy the beginning of the day.

91
https://www.pexels.com/photo/sunrise-under-cloudy-sky-illustration-67832/

Ever since I was younger, I have always enjoyed the mornings. My internal clock has woken me up at ungodly hours since I was a kid, so naturally, I became accustomed to appreciating all the beauty that mornings have to offer. I'm also one of those people who can't last too long during the night. Mostly because I don't have the energy, but also because of the fact that nighttime is the total opposite time of day when I feel like myself.

Most people can agree they hate mornings, and I don't blame them. I love sleeping in a warm bed as much as the next person, but mornings aren't all as bad as people make them out to be. It has even been found in a study that people who wake up early are more successful. However true that is, I'm not sure, but personally, I can say there is definitely a correlation between which time of day you associate with most and your overall productiveness.

Breakfast

One word: breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day, and arguable the most versatile. The combinations are endless, and there is truly nothing better than a cup of coffee to start your day and wake you up. Like most people, I can't start my day (or talk to people for that matter) before I drink coffee or tea. Not to mention, eating breakfast increases my own mood and gives me the energy to start my day on the right foot, leaving me satisfied and satiated.

Energy

Speaking of energy, I can say from personal experience that I am my most energized in the morning. Morning workouts, routines, and errands all get done in a more productive and efficient manner after I accomplish them in the fresh hours of the day. The combination of good sleep and good coffee makes me and many other people unstoppable, and once these things are done I am left feeling rewarded with positivity and ready to tackle the rest of my day.

Sunrises

I have always been torn about which I love more: sunrises, or sunsets. Both are equally beautiful in their own respect and it's like comparing apples to oranges. But sunrises offer a plethora of sensory overload. Beautiful colors, the smell of dew on the grass and the chirping of birds to name a few. Seeing a beautiful sunset in the morning gets me automatically excited for what other beauty the day is bound to present to me as I live it.

The calming feeling mornings bring

Mornings are accompanied by the calming silence that comes with them. The Earth is still waking up in the morning and all of her inhabitants are as well. It's a great time to reflect on the day before, and prepare for the day ahead as well.

You live to see another day

The greatest part about waking up in the morning is quite literally the act of waking up. We are blessed enough to wake up each morning and be able to live that day to the fullest. All things considered, it's also a great time to plan for the rest of the day once everything you need to do has gotten done. The ambiguity of what the rest of the day holds is something beautiful because you never know what to expect.

You don't have to be a psychopath to appreciate mornings (even though night owls will try to convince you otherwise). I have and always will love mornings and I can't even imagine becoming a night owl myself. Again, there is beauty in both the day and the night. However, it's always darkest just before the dawn. The dawn of a new day brings excitement and the opportunity for anything to happen.