Money Can Buy You A Lot, But Not These 4 Things

Money can buy you material things, but it can't buy these four beneficial things

54

Money is without a doubt one of my important things in life, it pays the rent or mortgage of the places we live in, buys the food that we eat and nourish our bodies on a daily basis, and even lets have the ability to buy all the clothes we can find in the shopping malls that are splattered all around the world. So, in reality, money can buy you a lot of things, it can buy the things that we need to survive, but what about the things that it cannot buy. What are the most important things in life that money could never buy, even if one tried to put a price tag on it?

Friends, loyalty, happiness, love.

Friends, friendship, one of the most important aspects in our lives. Without the support of friends around us, and always holing ourselves in our rooms we are bound to find ourselves digging deeper into a world that leaves us vulnerable and the sensation of feeling valued, and be seen as reliable is not there. Money can buy the attention of those around us, but in the end those people are not your true friends, they do not care about your wellbeing, they just care about what you can do for them, and what you can buy them.

Loyalty is one of the biggest things to come by in this life. Everybody wants someone to stick by their sides, to be able to rely on others when things get rough, and not just be there when things are only good. Loyalty is important in our lives, whether we want to admit it or not. If you want your romantic partner to be loyal to you, then wouldn't you want your friends, family, or even other forms of allies be loyal as well?

Happiness. What is happiness? Technically it is a chemical that comes from our brain and spreads through the rest of our system, however, there is nothing in the world or even the amount of money that can buy happiness. We can buy things that can fill that void such as books, people, or other forms of material objects, but it can never buy the happiness that one is looking for. And this one is prevalent, because everyone, whether they be poor or rich, it doesn't matter.

Let me say this for everyone in the back, it does not matter if you live in a mansion with a million rooms, and have the best things money can buy, you can still feel depressed and feel as though you are drowning farther, finding yourself in a world that you cannot get out of.

Love, everyone wants it, and sometimes others try to find it through the most unusual ways. Some believe that money will fix it by bringing someone into their life, and they find themselves believing it so much that they do not realize that the money didn't buy them love...instead, it bought them something else, something that is actually going to hurt them in the end.

Money does make the world go around, it is the way we purchase things in our life, but we need to remember that it cannot buy extremely important things that makes a human being function properly.