Everyone has been able to relate to Grumpy Cat at least once. The constant angry countenance that falls upon the face of one of the world's most recognizable felines allows us to identify with the unique creature at many different times. We find the most similarities with Grumpy Cat when it comes to Mondays.
1. When you're chilling on Sunday afternoon and realize that tomorrow is Monday.
Netflix isn't nearly as fun when you realize you have to be in class at 8:30 the next morning and you still have three papers to write before you get there.
2. When you run late for your first class/work day of the week.
Ugh, I'm late. I look homeless, I'm hungry, and I'm late.
3. Hitting Monday morning traffic
This kind of goes back to number two, but traffic is always annoying whether it makes you late or not.
4. When people try to ask you a million questions as soon as you wake up
It's 6 A.M. No, I don't want to make plans. No, I don't want to answer questions. GO AWAY.
5. When Monday is finally over
Ahh, bed. It's so soft and warm and cozy and zzzzz....
Adios, Monday. See you next week.