18 Moments From The Office That Describe Your College Experience

A take on the collegiate experience through hysterical memes from The Office.

374
twitter

A favorite past time of college students everywhere is the act of watching Netflix. Bored? Watch Netflix. Doing homework? Stop, watch Netflix. Going to take a nap? Fall asleep while watching Netflix. Netflix is always the answer.

There are many ups and downs that come with the collegiate journey. The hit sitcom The Office does a great job of portraying some of these milestones.

1. How You Feel When You Get an Acceptance Letter

2. When You Walk Into the Dining Hall and Don't See Any of Your Friends

3. When the Hot Guy Down the Hall Gets Locked Out of His Room in His Towels

4. When You're Trying to Write an Essay

5. When You're Single and Killing It

6. When You Get Locked Out of Your Room

7. When the Squad Leaves You Out

8. When You're Feeling Good and Your Life is Somewhat Together

9. When You Check Your Bank Account

10.When Life is Getting You Down

11. When You Are Trying to Prepare for a Presentation

12. Trying to Stay Awake in Your 8 a.m.

13. When You Get Dressed in the Dark

14. When You're the Only Sober One at a Party

15. That Power Couple on Campus That Everyone Loves

16. When You Finish a Show on Netflix

17. Seeing Your Best Friend After Christmas Break

18. When You Love Your School so Much the Only Thing To Do is Celebrate

College Survival Tip: Watch The Office. Love The Office. Live The Office.