iPhone culture

My Mom Is Totally Lost When It Comes To iPhone Culture And These 5 Things Prove It

My mom doesn't understand the do's and don'ts when it comes to using an iPhone, but that's okay.

137
https://imgflip.com/memetemplate/94710202/Confused-Phone-Lady

We shouldn't expect our parents to be as tech-savvy as us. They have other things on their plate. Besides, it's a little bit funny and enjoyable watching them use their iPhones.

Here are five things parents just don't seem to understand about iPhones.

1. She blinds people with the flashlight. 

https://giphy.com/gifs/reactiongifs-mrw-night-WG8xjOKVIYVbO

When I go to a restaurant with my family I find that my mom is always blinding half the restaurant with her iPhone flashlight because she can't see the menu. There needs to be some kind of "menu flashlight" that's a bit more dim than usual.

2. She zooms in for everything. 

https://www.pocketmeta.com/enable-unlimited-zooming-ios-photos-app/

I wish it was possible, but no dad, you can't zoom in on Jeff's Facebook status.

3. She accidentally likes Instagram photos I show her.  

https://weheartit.com/entry/305944562

Showing your parents a photo of someone from a while ago can probably trigger their "accidental liking syndrome." You've probably experienced accidental liking syndrome firsthand if one of your parents liked a picture of your crush from six years ago.

4. She never calls back. 

https://twitter.com/kvlly/status/1025589481653653504

Mom: "I'll call you back"

*five hours later*

No call back. I have to chase her.

5. I have to call my mom to have her check my texts.

https://sucker-for-six-of-crows.tumblr.com/post/175053446441/the-dregs-as-michael-scott-gifs

I'll text my mom something urgent like "Oh I just got bit by a seizing rabid raccoon" and she won't answer me unless I call her. I have to call her to say mom check your texts.