To The Moms And Dads Who Are Our Number-One Fans, This One's For You

My number one fans.

777

Where do I even start? I am so incredibly grateful to have both of you. You're the ones that I can count on, laugh with, cry to, and the ones I'll never have to worry about showing up for me. I love you both with my whole heart, and I can't wait to start all of my new chapters knowing that I have both of you by my side.

Thank you for being my biggest supporters. I've never had to wonder if you would be there cheering me on on the sidelines, you just always have. I think it's something that you take for granted when you're younger. You just tell yourself that that's what parents do, and don't think about it again.

But, I've come to realize that, while it is a parent's job to be supportive, you both always go the extra mile. I hope you know that I'll always be your biggest fan, too.

Thank you for teaching me how to be brave. For the last 18+ years, I have always been able to tell myself that I can do hard things. I know that that comes from the voice that you've instilled in me to approach situations head-on.

Lauren Trimble

Thank you for letting me make my own mistakes. I'm sure that it's hard sometimes, but I think it's important to be able to do, especially as I go into college.

Thank you for worrying about me. Even though I sometimes get annoyed with the constant questions, it's nice to have someone else caring about how I'm doing on a day-to-day basis.

Lauren Trimble

And finally, thank you for loving me unconditionally. I know none of us are perfect, but I'm grateful to be able to go through life with both of you by my side.