Our Moms Deserve More Credit Than They Get, Than We Give Them

Don't forget to show your mom you love her.

166

When you watch a movie, a sports game or a play you always see the highlights and the good parts, but not behind the scenes. Mothers' are behind the scenes of the spotlight. They are the ones working their hardest to make sure their son or daughter has a great day at school or wins their championship soccer game.

They do not get televised and they do not get paid. Mother's pour their hearts and souls into loving their children. They make so many sacrifices for their children, sometimes too many.

If you are a working mother, a non-working mother or a single mother, you all deserve credit. They are the ones slaving away to make sure you are eating a nutritious meal or getting to your appointments on time.

Besides all of the basic motherly duties, there is a huge emotional aspect that is rarely shared. Daughters and sons face many hardships and their mothers' are usually the ones to support them. Dealing with your own personal issues as a mother and being able to support someone else is a difficult task.

Us sons and daughters sometimes forget that our mothers' can feel our pain when we are going through something. When we are sad, they are most likely sad. When we achieved our goals and we are ecstatic they will be celebrating with us. Don't be afraid to show your mom some love, I guarantee she will appreciate it.