MLB 2019 Season Predictions For Every Team
Professional

With the 2019 MLB regular season just around the corner, here's my prediction for the league.

170

Below are my final standings predictions for the 2019 MLB Season.

NL East

Team

W

L

Atlanta Braves9765
    Philadelphia Phillies8874
    Washington Nationals 8577
    New York Mets7785
    Miami Marlins60101

After a surprise season and a rise to the top of the division, the Braves in my opinion look to come back strong after a long rebuild and cement themselves as one of the top teams in the league.

NL Central

Team

W

L

Chicago Cubs9469
      Milwaukee Brewers 9370
      Pittsburgh Pirates8676
      St. Louis Cardinals8082
      Cincinnati Reds6498

Even though the Brewers were able to win the division last year, I think the Cubs will return to closer to their full form in the World Series run they had a few years ago and will beat out the Brewers in a close title race.

NL West

Team

W

L

Los Angeles Dodgers9469
        Arizona Diamondbacks8874
        Colorado Rockies8775
        San Diego Padres7686
        San Francisco Giants6993

Without a doubt in my mind, the Dodgers will claim the NL West again after a run to the World Series last year. However, the Rockies did threaten the Dodgers last year, but I do not perceive them as a threat this upcoming year.

AL East

Team

W

L

New York Yankees 10458
          Boston Red Sox 9963
          Tampa Bay Rays8874
          Toronto Blue Jays6894
          Baltimore Orioles60102

The AL East was won by the World Series champions Boston Red Sox last year, with the Yankees 100-win season falling in vain. I put the Yankees ahead of the Red Sox this year with their young talent starting to mature and also because the Red Sox may not achieve their top-tier results from last season.

AL Central

Team

W

L

Minnesota Twins 9369
            Cleveland Indians9072
            Chicago White Sox 6498
            Detroit Tigers60102
            Kansas City Royals60102

I believe the Twins will jump out this year with a surprise performance, despite being the worst in the league just a few years prior. They seem to be rebuilding well and with the Indians not being very promising in the postseason last year, I do not see them claiming the division.

AL West

Team

W

L

Houston Astros 10656
              Oakland Athletics 9666
              Seattle Mariners9270
              Los Angeles Angels 7785
              Texas Rangers7092

My pick for the AL West is the Astros to repeat as divisional champions. Although they lost to Boston in the American League Championship Series last year, the Houston Astros are still a strong team and may make another push for the World Series this year.