Missing My Best Friend

Missing you, Em

Things are about to get sappy

187
Missing you, Em
Emma Looby

I am very thankful for all my friends. I love each and every one of them. I feel very grateful that I have such great friendships both at home and at school and I don't know how I got so lucky to have so many loving people in my life. Right now, I am 247 miles from one of my best friends and I am missing her like crazy. She deserves to know how grateful I am and how proud I am of her.

Dear Em,

I have no idea what I would do without you. Right now, we are only four hours apart, but the separation anxiety is so real. I want to tell you how proud I am of you for everything you've accomplished this past year. I watched you kick Anatomy class' butt, you took an important leadership role in our sorority, you are navigating your way through your faith and beliefs, you went abroad and explored insanely beautiful parts of Europe that held important, sentimental value, and you have remained the most supportive, loving, and loyal best friends I could ever ask for.

I still find it insane that we not only share the same name, but nearly all the same thoughts. We always say we each make up half of one whole brain and although we joke about it, I'm starting to think we do actually share a brain. I can always count on you to be there for me and somehow you always give the right advice and lead me in the best direction.Our friendship is one of the major reasons I can tolerate being 800 miles from home- I always have a sister right by my side. I love you to pieces.

Always remember: she got off the plane.

Love, Em