21 Tattoos Every Millennial Woman Has Considered Getting

Come on, don't lie.
4209

Springtime is almost here, which means I'm itching to get another tattoo. I find myself scrolling through the Pinterest tattoo boards of women my age more and more often, and there's a definite theme. Here are 21 tattoos that all millennial women are secretly in love with.

1. Roses

Roses are timeless beauty, and a rose tattoo looks great anywhere on your body.

2. A heart

A simple heart outline is romantic and subtle.

3. Song lyrics

Haven't you ever heard a song lyric so powerful that you just want it on your body forever?

4. Roman numerals

Everything looks classier in Roman numerals.

5. Stars

A classic five-pointed star is a permanent reminder to shine. Sometimes people get their astrological sign's constellation.

6. An airplane

This is the perfect subtle tattoo for the women who love traveling.

7. Script

Your favorite quote in beautiful cursive is a double whammy: beautiful and meaningful.

8. A lotus flower

Lotus flowers are stunning and grow in muddy waters, so lotus flower tattoos symbolize purity, harmony, and beauty.

9. A pine tree

A pine tree is a great tattoo for the nature lover.

10. A semicolon

Semicolons are used in place of ending a sentence; semicolon tattoos are a powerful representation of almost ending your life but persisting.

11. A wave

Maybe you love the ocean, or you grew up on the coast, or you just like the way waves look.

12. A sun or moon

When in doubt, get both!

13. Music

Music tattoos can be notes, treble or bass clefs, or an excerpt from sheet music.

14. Paw prints

For the animal lover.

15. A matching tattoo

Get a matching tattoo with your partner, your best friend, your sibling, or someone else who is important to you.

16. An infinity symbol

Infinity tattoos have decreased in popularity over the past few years, which means that getting one now would make it more unique.

17. A watercolor tattoo

Watercolor tattoos are a literal piece of art on your body.

18. An arrow

Arrows have to be pulled back before they can be launched. They're a nice reminder to keep moving forward.

19. Mountains

Mountains are another great tattoo option for people who love the great outdoors.

20. A cross

Some people like to get a religious symbol tattooed on their body to keep their faith close.

21. A world map

Wanderlust: a strong desire to travel.

There's a tattoo for every type of millennial woman on this list, whether you want something artistic, classic, romantic, or adventurous. Your body is a canvas just waiting to be decorated. So get out there and get inked!