Getting To Know Milestones - 5 Songs To Know

Milestones is opening for Mayday Parade, here's some songs you should know!

10
Fearless Records

Mayday Parade is currently on their 10 year anniversary tour to celebrate the album A Lesson In Romantics. This iconic album brought us songs like “Miserable At Best” and “Jamie All Over”. Mayday Parade will be bringing the tour through SoCal next week on April 7th at the House Of Blues in Anaheim,CA. Besides the fact that you get to see Mayday Parade and Knuckle Puck there’s another band called Milestones from the U.K. and you need to know their songs too. Here’s some suggestions-

1. Nothing Left - This song starts out chill and then picks up speed. Complete with some really awesome guitar riffs and a catchy chorus this is a super awesome song!

2. Shot In The Dark- If you like hearing a singers vocals really well then this is the song for you. Matt Clarke, lead singer for Milestones shows off his voice in this song because it starts out very simply.

3. Hindsight - Personally, this is my favorite song by the band. It’s immediately catchy right from the start. The chorus is awesome and there’s a part in the song where I could see everyone singing at shows.

4. Call Me Disaster - Another super catchy tune is this song. This one sounds like your quintessential pop punk song. It has gang vocals and it’ll most likely get stuck in your head after you listen to it.

5. Equal Measures - This is the title track from their EP Equal Measures. The song begins again with soft vocals but it changes up quickly, taking you by surprise. Complete with a driving drum beat this is a song that you could mosh to at a show.

If you’ve been looking for another band to get into then Milestones is a good band to check out! Their still a new band and it’ll be exciting to see where they go from here. Get to the show early so you don’t miss them!