Midterms Week As Told By 'Gilmore Girls'

Because no one knows the awfulness of midterms better then the Gilmore Girls!

5

1. Half of your grade solely relies on doing well on this Midterm exam.

Basically, if you bomb this exam, you need a 100 percent on your final to pass with a decent grade.

2. Time becomes non-existent.

For some reason, time isn't on your side. It's as if every clock is purposely speeding up on you as if its an evil joke.

3. Not only do you have to study for 4+ exams, but your professors decided to make all your assignments due at the same time.

Because it's not already bad enough that you have all these exams to study for, but now you have a paper for the same class due the same week too? Not cool.

4. You start to get really cranky.

The stress of midterms is getting to you so much that everything makes you cranky. And when you're stressed and hungry? WATCH OUT WORLD.

5. The concept of sleep has evaporated from your life entirely.

There is absolutely no time for sleep according to that crazy study schedule you are trying to stay on. Sleep becomes for the weak, and you are not weak.

6. Crying is a daily routine.

It's just the way it is. If its midterms week, there is no escaping the inevitable. Just make sure you stock up on tissues.

7. Even the slightest of noise or someone distracting you makes you annoyed.

Sometimes we tend to snap on those around us when we are stressed, and more times then not its usually our loved ones.

8. At some point, we realize we all need our mommies.

Because nothing is more soothing and calming then your own mother. Stress can really bring out the baby side in all of us.

9. Coffee is no longer just a pick me up, but a dire life line.

The only thing allowing you to stay awake and making you somewhat function-able during midterms week is coffee. Your body is basically 25 percent water, 25 percent stress, and 50 percent coffee at this point.

10. And finally, your entire motivation to get through this hellish of a week is alcohol.

Because nothing says finish line like a nice cold glass of fun. Whether its beer, wine, or a shot celebrate because you did it! You survived Midterms week.