East Side Michigan Summer Activities

Top 10 summer Activities for Michigan east siders

A complete guide to everything a Michigan East Sider should be spending their summer doing.

48
Pure Michigan

For Michigangers there is no shortage in fun outdoor activities to occupy your summer. Being known as the "Great Lakes State" doesn't hurt either. Being able to go up north and enjoy all lake activities whether it be on one of the large great lakes or any one of the numerous inland lakes Michigan has to offer, there is never a dull moment in a Michigander Summer.

Michigan East Siders are able to enjoy all of those perks on Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake St. Clair, and all of the other inland lakes that are dispersed through the east side of Michigan. Along with all of the lake activities that East Siders have to enjoy, there are 10 can't-miss-activities that visitors and locals alike should enjoy during their Michigan East Side Summer.

Detroit Zoo

Eastern Market

Green Field Village

Comerica Park

Frankenmuth

Yates Cider Mill

Upland Hills Farm

Down Town Ann Arbor

Michigan International Speedway

Lexington