What Being A College Student In 2020 Feels Like As Explained By Michael Scott From 'The Office'

We all need a little humor to get us through this semester.

123

Being a college student in 2020 and taking online classes is proving to be a big challenge. Between homework assignments, exams, and classes the workload can add up and be difficult to manage. Clearly, we all need a little humor to get us through this semester and there is no one better to turn to than Michael Scott.

1. When Zoom crashes on the first day of the semester.

2. When you are already behind on all your classes.

3. When you realize that you are essentially just paying tuition to watch videos all day.

4. When you absolutely have no idea what the professor is talking about.

5. When you go to virtual office hours and the TAs are actually helpful

6. When no one in the breakout room wants to speak first.

7. When you have three midterms in one week and you are not prepared for any of them.

8. When your parents ask how you are doing.

9. When you assignment doesn't go through when you press submit.

10. When you have to pull an all-nighter just to finish all the work.

11. When you finally make it to the weekend.