10 Michael Jackson Lyrics That Will Instantly Inspire Your Soul
Music

The King of Pop = King of Your Soul.

6586

From the start of his career, Michael Jackson was the "King of Pop." And with talent like his, how could he not be?

Even after all this time, Michael Jackson still inspires millions with his words. Here are some of his lyrics that you can turn to when you need to feel that spark.

"I know that you can sail across the water, float across the sky, high. Any road that you take will get you there, if you only try." – Keep the Faith

media.giphy.com

It takes more than just believing you can do something. You have to be fearless, confident and take the first step. Only then can you realize your true potential and manifest it.

"Heal the world. Make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race." – Heal the World

media.giphy.com

Be good and do good. Be a change-maker and work on tackling the world's most pressuring issues. You can do it, one step at a time.

"Just give yourself a chance. Find the circumstance. Rise and do it again." – Keep Your Head Up

media.giphy.com

Never lose hope. You have the courage to rise above any pain or failure. Getting knocked down is not the end of life, what we do after is what defines us. Keep your chin up and be relentless in your pursuit of happiness.

"If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change." – Man in the Mirror

media.giphy.com

Change starts with you. Show them how kind, compassionate and benevolent you truly are. When you're the best version of yourself, others will follow suit, and this world will ultimately be a better place.

"You are not alone, and I am here with you. Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart. For you are not alone" – You Are Not Alone

media.giphy.com

You are not alone in this world. No matter how big or unbearable your problems may seem, you can always confide in someone close to you to reduce the burden.

"Smile, though your heart is aching. Smile, even though it's breaking. When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by." – Smile

media.giphy.com

Don't let circumstances put you down. Don't let your emotions get the best of you. Be strong. You are tougher than you think, and you will get through.

"Believe in yourself, no matter what it's gon' take. You can be a winner." – Keep the Faith

media.giphy.com

Don't let anyone or anything keep you from believing in yourself. You have greatness within you, so don't be afraid to show it.

"Whenever you need me, I'll be there to protect you with unselfish love that respects you.” – I'll Be There

media.giphy.com

Love is an all-encompassing, powerful emotion. You can count on love to feel supported and beautiful again.

"Keep on with the force, don't stop. Don't stop till you get enough" –Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

media.giphy.com

Be bold, passionate and always go the extra mile. Never underestimate your capacity for greatness. Your power and brilliance are all what make you a force of nature.

"Don't let nobody turn you 'round. You got to know when it's good to go, to get your dreams up off the ground." – Keep the Faith

media.giphy.com

Take a deep breath. Don't let anyone else rush you with their timelines. Be independent and have faith in yourself. Nothing in this world comes easy, but don't stress out too much. You can accomplish your goals at your own pace. You can do it.