Michael Bublé Is The Best Artist of This Century

And here is exactly why.

500

I may be a bit biased here, as swing music is my all time favorite genre, but after seeing this man in concert, I have grown to like him even more. For all of my friends who know how much I love Michael Bublé, this may make them wonder, "how is that even possible?"

So without further ado, here are the reasons why I think Michael Bublé is the best and most well-rounded artist of this century.

1. He has the voice of an angel

Believe it or not, Michael Bublé sounds better live than on his recorded albums. His voice has this smoothness to it, and his pitch is always perfect. He proved himself to have genuine talent, because many artists do not live up to their recordings when performing live.

2. He covers amazing music to mix in with his originals

He covers a lot of the Rat Pack members, pictured here.

This may be the part where my bias comes in, because not everyone loves Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, and others in that genre as much as I do, but I really enjoy hearing Bublé's covers of these men.

He gives their songs a twist while maintaining the integrity of the classic swing genre. I also like that I know the words already. He is bringing back the previous era in a new way.

3. His music is timeless, appropriate, and meaningful

Again with bringing back music from the previous era in a fresh way, Michael Bublé still keeps modern audiences interested. At the concert, there were people ranging from elementary age to grandparent age.

Another element to his music is that there is no profanity, cursing, or innuendos. Bublé's songs are about love, in all kinds of forms and ways. It makes his music meaningful and great for anyone of any age tired of hearing the "popular" crap.

4. He has an adorable family

His wife, Luisana Lopilato.

Michael Bublé has a gorgeous wife, Luisana Lopilato, along with two sons and a daughter born just this past year. He shows his devotion to his family by talking about them a lot, and even took such a long break from music and touring to care for his oldest son, Noah, while he battled cancer.

Bublé's son is now thankfully cancer free, and the rest of his family continues in good health. He talked a lot about his wife throughout the concert and thanked God for his son's health.

5. He loves his fans so much, that he won’t even call them “fans”

At the concert, Bublé mentioned that he does not feel "fan" is the proper way to address his admirers, since that indicates being fanatic, but he views us as "family and loved ones."

I had never heard an artist say this so passionately, because many have fandom names like "Swifties" or "Sheerios." Even Frank Sinatra's fans are called "Bobby Soxers." I feel like him referring to his fans as his family instead of some cheesy name shows the love he has for them.

6. He isn’t concerned with the numbers

At his concert, Bublé also mentioned how he never pays attention to how many views he gets, how many tickets and albums he sells, or anything related to numbers because he sings from the love of his heart.

His manager was the one to tell him that most of his concert locations for his tour sold out, and that sent him into tears, since he didn't know what the outcome would be.

7. He is always dressed to impress

Michael Bublé is always looking sharp in a suit and tie when doing anything for his singing career. He also rocks the nice dad outfit when not on the job, Who wouldn't love this 43 year old handsome man?

There are many other reasons I could go on with (his spectacular Christmas album, his faith, etc.), but the bottom line is that Michael Bublé represents a solid standard for what a respectful, talented individual should strive for in this day and age.

I would highly recommend listening to some of his music if you aren't familiar with him. For me, an artist's character and presentation plays a role in how much I like them, so that is why I personally believe Bublé is the best thing since sliced bread.