Everything You Need To Know Now That Machine Gun Kelly And Megan Fox Are Officially Engaged

This power couple is tying the knot after over a year of dating.

7

Colson Baker, also known as Machine Gun Kelly, and Megan Fox first met on the movie set of "Midnight in the Switchgrass" in the spring of 2020. They soon became the power couple we know now. They started making public appearances, doing interviews, and traveling together. They were inseparable.

Fox began calling Baker her twin flame and saying that they were handed their relationship by the ancestors and the spirits watching over them. After a first date that seemed to be out of a movie, Baker posted a series of photos including him and Fox climbing onto the roof of the Roxy theater.

As their relationship lengthened, they did more to show their commitment to one another. This included getting two tattoos dedicated to one another. Baker and Fox actually tattooed each other with a tattoo that they said was alluding to one of the first texts they sent to one another, "the darkest fairytale".

When Megan Fox was worried she had messed up his tattoo, Baker reassured her by sweetly saying "F—ing best tattoo I’ve ever seen in my life". Fox also got Baker's nickname tattooed on her collarbone and he got her initials. In Machine Gun Kelly's "banyan tree (interlude)", the listener can hear them discussing these tattoos.

Both Baker and Fox have children from previous relationships. Megan Fox has three children with her now ex-husband and Baker has one daughter. Not much has been said on this fact, however, Fox's ex-husband Brian Green did say that he was happy for them and that he is not worried about the shared kids' future stepfather. Colson Bakers' daughter, Cassie, has been seen in several pictures and videos with Megan Fox.

On January 11, 2022, Colson Baker proposed to Megan Fox underneath the banyan tree that has immense meaning to them, and she said yes. Though nothing was posted the day of the proposal, the day afterward Baker posted a video on Instagram of Fox wearing a massive ring with both an emerald green gem and a traditional engagement gem. Fox followed suit by posting a video of him actually asking her to marry him underneath the tree.