Women, Men Do NOT Determine Your Worth
popular

Women, Men Do NOT Determine Your Worth

You are strong and worthy of respect.

494
Women, Men Do NOT Determine Your Worth
Gina Kuroda

I might sound like a broken record, but this issue is so important to me. In recent times, it has become so prevalent for a woman to fall for the wrong man. Do not get me wrong, that is a recurring issue, but for some reason, I am hearing stories left and right about men mistreating women.

Women, we should not let men disturb our mental well being because they want to boost their egos a little bit more. This goes beyond saying the wrong thing to your significant other when the dress does not look great. There is no reason to demean someone’s appearance or character for your own gain. If you have nothing nice to say, then do not say anything, right?

Men should become more aware of women’s feelings. Yes there are good men out there, I am not saying there isn’t. What I am saying is that those who do not know how to treat a women need to be put in their place. You should feel like a queen most of the time next to your man, and if that is not happening, that is not the man for you. That is when you should think twice about staying with him.

Although it is not that easy, I know that. My experience has led me to believe that when a man is treating the women wrong, he is in control. She does not think for herself anymore because her reasoning does not exist. She has been put down too many times by the man she loves that she is not strong enough to make decisions. They are made for her by the irrational being next to her.

No relationship is perfect, that is a fact. That does not mean that the belittling of a man towards a women should, in any way, exist. There is a clear distinction between arguing here and there about why he did not answer his phone or why he forgot to wash the dishes that one time and having someone unsupportive and insulting next to you.

There are so many standards that women wish men would meet due to the influence social media and television. Of course, who wouldn’t want a great man like those depicted on television, but that’s not reality. Men like that are hard to come by, if any.

Women have to put up with so much from men, when men can sometimes care less about us. We get so emotionally invested in them and they notice is it, and suddenly that is a red flag for them. Isn’t their logic just astounding? That is my point exactly. This world is damned because it seems that women have to go through a whole lot of bad apples to find one worth being vulnerable for.

I think in the end, we need to understand that men are predators. They like to chase rather than get something easy, in this case. It is all about the constant chasing of the women. Men are odd beings, but that is how their mind works.

Yes a lot of my talk is about spite towards some bad experiences with guys, but I do not hate them all. As a matter of a fact, I have found an amazing and supportive man who is not perfect, but he knows how to treat a woman.

I am women, so this is from my perspective, as a women. You, as a man who is reading this probably thinks everything I just said is nonsense, and that is fine. You are entitled to your own opinion. We are a different gender. We are built differently, therefore we just need to agree to disagree.

That, men, should not be an excuse to control women by your terms. Women, be aware of the first red flags you see. If you missed them and have a dug a deep hole, then try and find the strength within yourself to stand up and say you have had enough.

National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−7233