13 Meredith Grey Quotes To Get You Through Life When You're All Dark And Twisty

Meredith may be all "dark and twisty" inside, but she is also empowering, inspiring, and bad-ass.

82

My favorite part of Grey's Anatomy is at the beginning and end when Meredith has those little inspirational monologues where she usually shares advice or a great life lesson. These quotes are something I like to keep in the back of my mind for inspiration whenever I need it.

1.

i.pinimg.com

I think everyone is a little scared to cross boundaries, so it is important to remember not to limit ourselves and to live life outside of our comfort zone every once in a while.

2.

i.pinimg.com

You never know what is going to happen tomorrow, so live everyday like it is your last and cherish your time with loved ones before its too late.

4.

i.pinimg.com

This is my favorite Meredith Grey quote. I love that she is always talking about taking control of your own life and making the decision of who you want to be. So decide.

5.

i.pinimg.com

Sometimes we do our best, but it is not enough, and that's okay.

7.

i.pinimg.com

This is literally the best life advice ever, thank you, Meredith Grey!!

8.

i.pinimg.com

PREACH

10.

pbs.twimg.com

Something all us ladies should remember.

13.

img.buzzfeed.com

It is okay to be sad. It is okay to ask for help. It is okay not to be happy all the time.