17 Memes To Dress Up As For Halloween In 2017

Be the dankest meme in the room.

63899
Smosh

Halloween is a time when people express themselves through the creative outlet of unique costume. In 2017, a year of legendary memes, dressing up as a super hero or a "slutty bunny" won't do. On the internet, everyone tries to impress each other with "dank memes," so this Halloween, get a do-it-yourself costume of your dankest meme.

Here are 17 funny, yet cheap costume worthy memes of 2017:

1. Obama On Vacation

What you need: Black shorts, black life jacket, dark sunglasses, a big smile, and a presidential dad-bod.

2. Salt Bae

What you need: A white shirt, dark jeans, a brown watch, great hair, round sunglasses, salt, and an oddly satisfying seasoning technique.

3. Cash Me Ousside Girl

What you need: Straight red wig, spaghetti strap tank top, green skinny jeans, a wicked manicure, and an obnoxious attitude.

4. P. Diddy at Met Gala

What you need: A black suit jacket with white pinstripes, black dress pants, shoes with red soles, a matching cape (of course), and a strikingly casual pose.

5. Mocking Spongebob

What you need: brown pants, yellow shirt, black shoes, Krusty Krab hat, and a mocking voice that sounds nothing like the person you are making fun of.

6. Trump's First Order of Business

What you need: Suit, blue tie, a bad toupee, smug look, a dry erase board, and sarcastic/witty comments to write on it.

7. Roll Safe

What you need: Leather jacket, gold watch, a smirk, and poor logic for all situations.

8. What in Tarnation

What you need: A dog in a cowboy hat.

9. Meryl Streep Shout

What you need: A black shirt, chunky silver watch/bracelet, red lipstick, arms strong enough to keep on your face all day, and a bank of hilariously incorrect lyrics stored in the depths of your brain.

10. Sweating Bear

What you need: Brown outfit, ears on your head, a worried expression, and anxiety sweat.

11. George Bush Poncho

What you need: A black shirt, a blue tie, and an uncooperative poncho.

12. Beyonce Pregnancy Announcement

What you need: A burgundy bra, light blue underwear, a light green tinted veil, flowers, and a food baby.

13. Chance at the VMAs

What you need: Blue jeans, a yellow “3" hat, your phone, an unamused look, and a Big Bird-esque funny yellow shirt.

14. Dark Kermit

What you need: A green felt mask with googly eyes, a friend (also with a green felt mask), a black hood, and all of the worst suggestions that are scenarios all too real.

15. Snapchat Hot Dog

What you need: An oddly brown sweatsuit with matching gloves and socks, a green jacket, a tan jacket over the brown one, one red stripe and one yellow stripe, some sick green headphones, and dance moves to match.

16. Boot Bae

What you need: A pink bandeau, light jeans, a black jacket, high pink boots, and a date to be protective over.

17. Joanne The Scammer

What you need: A black wig, a fur jacket, a mustache, and a petty attitude towards all other petty drama surrounding you.