7 Meme Graduation Cap Ideas For Your Major

There is truly no better way to celebrate all of your hard work, then a good ol' meme.

281
Laureates College

Graduation is coming up in almost a month! Get pumped, get ready, but don't stress about decorating your graduation cap because I have got you covered. Since everyone knows I love a good meme, I have decided to give you some personalized inspiration that will be guaranteed to give your friends and family a hearty chuckle. Thus, here are some meme graduation cap ideas for your major.

1. Biology

Beyonce and a meme! Wow, your graduation cap is going to be LIT, okay, I hate myself too. But, honestly, this is the only thing I remember from my tenth-grade biology class, so I hope for biology majors this is still relatable. Nonetheless, I guarantee no one else will be able to combine Bey and cellular organisms on their cap! So be prepared to be a standout at graduation!

2. International Relations

This is to commemorate when you constantly learn about how messed up the world is and we're all on the brink of war, but instead of freaking out, you just relax. So, here's to all international relations majors who chillax during the worst moments, and to remember to play it cool during every global crisis.

3. English

So, I'm just going to assume that this is what every English major looked like during their bachelorette program. Also, now that Spongebob memes are very trendy, there's truly no better way to commemorate your graduation then Spongebob reading.

4. Statistics

I have no explanation for this, but it's a great statistics meme that would look even better on a graduation cap.

5. Art History

When you see it, don't say anything, just share the article. This is an iconic meme that deserves to be on every art history major's cap.

6. Culinary

To deal with the intense pressure of having to make everything perfect in culinary school, here is a solid meme to alleviate some stress before you enter the food industry. This meme is super easy to incorporate on a cap, in fact, you can even just write "idiot sandwich," and it'll get the point across.

7. Math

I took one chemistry class in high school and this was me the entire time. So, chemistry majors I hope you have a better grasp on the subject then I did. Regardless, this is a classic chemistry meme, and it features a dog as a bonus! Plus, because I'm sure all of you chemists are busy doing chemistry stuff, all you have to do it print out this picture and attach to your cap!

So, that's all folks! Congrats on all of your hard work and success! I hope you utilize some of my well-thought-out ideas and while you pursue all of your future dreams!