Meeting Noah Cyrus

Meeting Noah Cyrus

She is powerful and important!!!!

36
Meeting Noah Cyrus
Yamily Santana

I am a student at Penn State, and I am involved in many clubs. I am part of a club in school called SPA, and we organized student concerts and shows. Noah Cyrus performed this past Sunday through zoom, and she is a jewel. Meeting Noah Cyrus through zoom was terrific was a life-changing experience. She is genuine and real, and sometimes we tend to forget that famous person are human beings with emotions. She is wholesome because she commented on liking my eyeshadow, and I couldn't breathe for two minutes. Her music is wonderful, and she has so much heart. At first, I asked what three things inspire her, and her top choices were her puppies. She loves dogs and values her family.

She has a big family, and Christmas is fun for her, which is fantastic. She values everyone in her family because she saw how covid-19 became a moment for her to be closer to her family. She is unique and talented, which makes her important as a musician. Her dedication towards her music lets her fan know how important her music is for her fans. She told everyone to wear their masks and social distance in her acoustic zoom performance, and I believe and agree with her. When I saw her manager taking over the zoom, I got somewhat nervous because I knew that he would show Noah next. She is chill and just a regular person. Her tattoos are so unique, and she has her brother's name, Trace, on her hand. It was so adorable how she said that Trace inspires her to get tattoos and be a better musician. She is a regular person that thas fights with her siblings as well. Who has siblings and don't fight with them? I play fight with my siblings, but we love each other at the end of the day and stand up for one another.

Noah expressed her love for Cracker Barrel; she loves the mac and cheese and some other items from the menu. Noah is so cool; she is something that you can vibe with and have a blast. I sang to her, her song made me cry and was dancing through it, and she was dancing with me. I spoke to her about Old Town Road and how she felt about the song, and she said she loved Lil Nas. She is such a queen if you ever read this, Noah Cyrus. Thank you because you made my Sunday night and can't stop bragging that I met you. I was fangirling so hard, but I have to keep it professional. She is lovely, genuine, down-to-earth, grateful, and talented.