Meet the reporter: rediscovering childhood joys

Quarantine has opened the door to rediscovering things I did as a child.

3

In a time like no other where we are forced to stay inside and maintain social distancing we are able to take a step back and reflect on what we enjoyed doing as a child.

I didn't realize how much of myself I'd lost when I went off to school on how wrapped up I got in everything. With quarantine, I have been able to take a step back and reflect on who I am. I pulled out my dusty old ukulele and started to reteach myself the chords. It has been so fun learning new songs.

During, quarantine, as well I have had more time to read some books. I never really read because I was always reading books fo school, but since I've had so much free time I have taken up reading again and taking my mind on adventures since I can't go out and adventure at the moment.

Even though quarantine sucks, it has been so wonderful to spend time with family and do some things for me.

This too shall pass, we just have to all stay united and remain positive.