Meet Johnny Vice: A Dedicated Singer, and Producer Out of Baltimore

Johnny Vice is an American Rapper, Singer, Producer & Songwriter out of Baltimore, MD. Inspired by his father's musical background, Johnny Vice wanted to start releasing music after his father passed away in his early childhood.

1531

Johnny Vice is an American Rapper, Singer, Producer & Songwriter out of Baltimore, MD. Inspired by his father's musical background, Johnny Vice wanted to start releasing music after his father passed away in his early childhood. Johnny shared "What brought me to music is my father being a musician throughout my childhood. He was always playing songs on huge amps in my basement. He had a band when I was younger and would do gigs after work some nights. He passed away when I was 10 years old and music was kind of my way of having him live through me. Wanted to do something he would be proud of". His father's passion was always music so he found out he shared the same passion and now had a purpose to take it further. He began releasing music in 2016 on Soundcloud.

Johnny has come into his own in 2020 with his new Full-Length LP “Cultboy”. Which features the song “Fireworks” which is his most captivating work yet. He has mentioned working on an Upcoming Indie Pop rebranding project called “NIGHTSTATION”. Its first single titled “Warwick” featuring big-name producer and singer Johan Lenox has been featured on Spotify Fresh Finds and the Lyrical Lemonade website. That release led him to move across the country and live in LA. He consistently delivers unique content true to his craft, which he calls “Rampage”. Rampage is a love story about losing your long-lasting relationship that got rid of your freedom and expression. The theme of the record is escapism. The lyrics “See the Moon Cause a Rampage” captures having the night of your life after this happens.

Coming out of Baltimore, Johnny Vice is a powerful emerging voice on the male scene. He writes his lyrics with fearless vulnerability while weaving in memorable and catchy melodies. This is what Johnny Vice has to say in his recent interview. "Be yourself. Stay free from anything that clogs your spirit. Never lose the light that you were blessed with. That’s my message to everyone that listens to me", He said.

If you’re looking for your new favorite artist, look no further because Johnny Vice is one singer you need to keep your eye on.

Follow Johnny Vice on Instagram