Meet Chris Floren an ARTIST ON THE RISE

Meet Chris Floren an ARTIST ON THE RISE

Chris Floren is best known as an entrepreneur, activist, songwriter, and musician in the Afro-pop, African music, and Worldwide genres. He has been inspired by musicians from around the world, listening to artists such as Jay-Z, James Blunt, Nipsey Hussle, Passenger, Davido, and The Weeknd.

39
Meet Chris Floren an ARTIST ON THE RISE

Crispin Florencio Okam, best known by his stage name Chris Floren is a rising star in Texas, United States. He is making waves with his music and is continuing to turn heads with his single "Beautiful Goodbye" on 10 Sept 2019. Now, the independent artist is on a quest to demonstrate his abilities to the rest of the world. Chris Floren's unique sound is inspired by the freedoms of being yourself and creating original content. His determination and relentlessness to rise to the top are shown through the continuous output of new music. He wants his audience to know who he actually is as an artist, so he's pushing his skill to the next level with this next single is titled " What if I? " from his upcoming album.

Chris believes that there is no accountability in other people's opinions and that these opinions only become facts when you let them. He shared that he will soon come out with a new album called "The Inner Me". Which is to be released next year. "The album is all about who am I, the man I have become, embracing my failures, shaping myself as Michelangelo, and the way I see life from my point of view", he said. Be on the lookout. It's supposed to be the album that triggers his all-time high fame.

Connect with Chris Floren

Instagram @JustChrisFloren

Twitter: @JustChrisFloren

Facebook: @JustChrisFloren

TikTok: @JustChrisFloren

YouTube: Chris Floren