Meet ASU Odyssey: Arianna Reyna

Meet ASU Odyssey: Arianna Reyna

A series where readers get to meet ASU Odyssey reporters

33
Meet ASU Odyssey: Arianna Reyna

Greetings! My name is Arianna Reyna and this is my first year as a reporter for ASU Odyssey. I'm currently a sophomore majoring in journalism and mass communications with an emphasis in PR at the Walter Cronkite school at ASU. I am also working towards a certificate in cross-sector leadership through ASU's Watt's College of Public Service.

I hope to one day have a PR related career working for either a non-profit or private company. And even though I am going into public relations, I have a strong passion for writing. For my first year, I plan to cover a wide-range of topics ranging from politics to my favorite fashion accessories.

Outside of Odyssey, I'm a member of a scholarship program at ASU called the Next Generation Service Corps (NGSC). In this program I am developing cross-sector leadership skills while also learning the importance of cross-sector collaboration in today's society. Not only is this program turning me into a better person, it's the reason I am attending school debt-free. This is something I'm extremely proud of.

When I am not busy with school, you can find me waitressing at a very fancy restaurant known as Applebee's. I also love thrift shopping and listening to music with my friends. My favorite artists are Lana del Rey, Fleetwood Mac, Harry Styles, and Midland.

I am also obsessed with tattoos, I currently have seven, but I plan to get many more.