Meet Anthony Williams Jr. The King of Digital Marketing

Who is Anthony Williams Jr.?

26

Anthony “Awjr” Williams Jr, is a motivated, strong-willed entrepreneur who is the founder and owner of The AWJR Group. The AWJR Group is full-service digital brand management, marketing, and entertainment company. He believes that celebrities and well-known entertainment brands lack the know-how of controlling, scaling, and the monetization of data from their digital and social influence, which was a problem that he was able to solve.

Williams has already worked with celebrities such as Ludacris (Actor/Artist), Boosie (Artist), K Camp (Artist), Pretty Vee (Comedian/Actress), Nah'Shon Lee "Bones" Hyland (NBA Player), Derrick Milano (Artist/Songwriter), OG Parker (Producer), just to name a few. He assists them with strategic digital campaigning that allows them to meet their goals. Williams holds a BA in Entertainment Business and Digital Marketing from Full Sail University.

I’ve always aspired to operate in the Entertainment Industry. Working with celebrities and Entertainment brands has always been a goal of mine. I have heard many times that the Entertainment Business was a billion-dollar industry, so I had to figure out how I could provide some sort of product and service to the market which became my expertise with digital marketing and branding”, said Williams.

Williams found his passion for digital marketing and branding when he realized that there was a space that many brands and businesses did not understand. With his strong belief in integrity and confidence that his brand will stand out and hold a sturdy position amongst his peers in the industry. After graduating, he jumped into the opening and built the business you see today. He started with managing talent and coordinating creative events, which brought a solid community together. Williams says that creating platforms is a way to allow the brands and businesses that he represents to gain exposure. Most of his marketing is through social platforms utilizing his digital marketing strategies.

Williams also has other ventures where he brings his marketing and branding ability to the table. He has up and coming restaurant, Café Bourbon St., a local foodie platform, BiteMaps, and real estate investments that are optimized through his home-sharing Bnb brand, Innovative Stay. “Ultimately, my goal is to make sure that the brands and businesses work with capitalizing off of monitoring of their social influence.” The AWJR Group is a fast-growing company and has yet to reach its peak, they are still growing and still adding to their portfolio. “This company reflects me and my skills, to notice an issue and provide a solution.” Williams has expanded clients using digital branding and helped clients see his vision is to better promote themselves using their influence. There is no slowing Anthony Williams down, over the past few years the demand for digital branding has increased substantially. Look out for Anthony Williams Jr, the King of digital marketing.