5 Medical School YouTubers To Help You Through Pre-Med Classes
Education

5 Med School YouTubers Who Helped Get Me Through My 8 A.M. Pre-Med Classes

Because sometimes when things are too much to handle, it's nice knowing you're not alone.

5558

Pursuing the pre-med track itself is daunting enough, but when things don't go your way (which will happen more often than you can expect), and doubt on your abilities begins to cloud your mind, it's scary to feel alone on your already arduous journey to becoming a doctor. It's calming knowing others have been in your situation before and faced the same obstacles you face as you begin your academic career leading to medical school.

This is why I am recommending five YouTubers passionate about medicine for you to watch if you ever need that motivational push.

1. Jenny Le

Jenny has motivated me through my struggles because she has been through it all and more — from depression to debt to even pregnancy, she has lived and learned and has the best advice to give to anyone out there.

2. America Revere

America is someone who motivates me to do my best; she is such an upbeat and happy soul it's hard not to smile watching her. If you need that extra push to get back on task and focus on your goals, America is the YouTuber for you.

3. TheStriveToFit

Jamie runs one of the most successful med school vlog accounts on YouTube, and for good reason — she provides honesty in all her videos and always answers viewer questions. She is a genuine and hardworking student and will inspire you to strive for the same.

4. MedBros

MedBros is a joint YouTube account run by the Singh brothers, with the occasional guest star being their sister, Puneet Kaur. MedBros provides all sorts of information/advice on all aspects of medical school and even undergrad education. The siblings have all gone on to attend their dream medical schools, Yale being one of them. If you want to learn the secrets of success, MedBros is worth checking out.

5. KaurBeauty

Puneet Kaur runs her own med school YouTube channel separate from MedBros, called KaurBeauty. Puneet integrates both her love of fashion and beauty and her passion for medicine into her videos — they are a wide spread of both informational videos, Q&As, tutorials, and life advice any girl headed to medical school will find useful.