I can not be Afraid Anymore​

I can not be Afraid Anymore​

Something that I struggle with

30
I can not be Afraid Anymore​

I struggle with dyslexia, and I also have a speech impediment disorder, and yes, it affects my daily life every day. It was hard to do homework, being in a job interview, doing online classes, and just talking to people. When I was in high school, I had many teachers saying I won't do well in college, and I should stay back. One teacher worked with me during my senior year and she was awesome and supported me my whole senior year. She always said to me that I would do amazing things in college. And I will never forget about that. Today, I graduated with an associate degree. Now I am on to my bachelor's degree in psychology with a minor in education. I hope to get my master's degree in psychology education. I want to end up working in a high school in a special education department. I want to help students who are struggling with a learning disability and tell them they not alone. I still have my learning disability, but it won't change who I am. It will take me longer to do things, but that who I am. Anyone struggling with a learning disability doesn't run away from it because you are smarter than you think.