Fall Break Matthew McConaughey

Alright, Alright, Alright....Fall Break As Told By The Man Who Single Handedly Runs Texas

That's right we're talking about Matthew McConaughey.

146

If Matthew McConaughey ran for governor, I'm pretty sure the other candidates would drop out. He runs Texas? Don't believe me? Watch a Texas Football game. He pulls aside Heisman nominated players like he is the head coach and jumps into the team huddles like he is a starting player. Also, every Texan has a story about meeting him or a friend talking to him or McConaughey frequenting your favorite taco establishment. Fun fact: he is even a professor at the University of Texas. Does he have the qualifications to teach undergraduates? HECK NO! But darn what I would give to be in that class. So let's look at Fall Break like the man, the myth, and the legend himself. Alright, Alright, Alright.

1. *school starts* Oh we have a fall break?! NICE. 

2. "I really should start planning...." 

3. Beach? Mountains? The City? 

So many options and so little time!

4. "ugh making plans with people is hard and expensive" 

mood.

5. "Maybe I should just go home?"

I do miss my dog (and my family)

6. But also a quick little vacay with the friends does sound pretty nice.... 

7. People actually pull it together and plans are SET

GET HYPE

8. Midterms? Don't know her. 

School is the one thing in the way of that sweet two days off freedom. Yikes

9. Last class is over and you're ready to BOUNCE

Or maybe you skipped the last class. No judgement.

10. Fall Break. 

Planning is over. The trip is happening. HECK YEAH

11. Wow that was fast. 

Before you know it you and the gang are driving back to campus. I'm not crying, you are.

12. Posting the pics on insta

Finding the picture where everyone looks good, the background looks fun but also matches with the feed, and creating a funny yet relatable caption? A true art form.

13. Welp, now it's time to figure out Thanksgiving Break. 

Counting. Down. The. days.