7 Movies From The Marvel Cinematic Universe You HAVE To Watch

No Spoilers Allowed

216

As everyone watches Avengers: Infinity War and FREAKS OUT (no spoilers, I promise), I figure it’s a good time to write about which Marvel movies are the best of the best! Here you go!

1. Infinity War

Just go see it and you’ll see what I mean. It has an incredible plotline and does an excellent job of bringing the Marvel Universe together. Even if you haven’t seen any other Marvel movies, you’ll love this one! But if you have, you’ll love it even more.

2. Black Panther

I know I’m starting off with the ones that EVERYONE loves, but for good reason. These two movies are incredible as stand-alone movies outside of the Marvel Universe, and they deserve some credit!

3. Doctor Strange

I personally love Benedict Cumberbatch so I may be biased, but even if you don’t love him, this movie is a great stray from what Marvel usually produces. The back story is incredible and unique, and Doctor Strange’s powers are even more so. You may not have heard of this superhero before, but you won’t soon forget him.

4. Captain America: The First Avenger

If you love freedom, you’ll love this movie. The Captain is amazing because he is a hero before he ever gains his powers. He begins his journey as one of the smallest yet bravest army enlisters, then becomes the great leader that we know and love while retaining his integrity and humility.

5. Thor: Ragnarok

This movie made the list because it is extremely important to watch if you want to actually understand the significance of Infinity War in the grand scheme of things. Other than that, there are quite a few awesome female leads, who make the plot all the more enticing.

6. Spider-Man: Homecoming

I love this movie primarily because of how fun it is. Spider-Man is our youngest Avenger by far, and his movie brings out a fun, light-hearted side to being a superhero. His character really brings the MCU together!

7. The Avengers

The OG Avengers; I couldn’t leave this one out even if I wanted to. This is what got us all hooked in the first place. It may not have been the first Marvel movie ever, but it’s the one that sucked everybody into this universe that revolutionized cinema. In my book, this movie has become a classic and is great as a stand-alone film.