12 online marketing channels for Small Businesses

These 12 online marketing channels are becoming more popular in 2020 and used by many small businesses.

7

There are approximately 12 internet marketing channels available to everyone. But for small businesses it is enough to get their customers only from a few of them. Trying to use all channels is an extremely labor-intensive and costly task.
Of course, you can go through a phase of trial and error to identify the most effective channels leading to sustainable sales growth. As a result, most entrepreneurs will focus exclusively on those who are paying back the investment they have made.
Small businesses need to engage only those marketing channels that are directly relevant to their target audience.

List of 12 Internet marketing channels marketing channels for small businesses

1.Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization or briefly - SEO (Search Engine Optimization)It consists of tactics aimed at increasing organic traffic from search engines like Google and Bing. It's short enough and probably doesn't make sense for most of us to be detailed. SEO if done right can be a major source of revenue for Digital products, eCommerce stores etc.

2. Referral Marketing

Viral tactics to disseminate information about products and services on the principles of "word of mouth" through its customers and supporters, which are "recruited" to independently promote the company's products to their environment.

3. Content Marketing

The technology of creation and distribution of valuable and useful information in order to form search traffic, subsequent retention of visitors on the site and building brand supporters. In addition, high-quality content serves as the basis for the formation of an external link profile.

4. Public Relations :

The tactics of forming the desired image of the brand, product or person in the eyes of the target audience. Thanks to the capabilities of Internet business can always be "in touch" with the target audience. Social networks and news portals provide an opportunity to express themselves on the most important and relevant topics.

5. Online advertising :

One of the most effective marketing tactics, capable of attracting the attention of clients from the vast space of electronic media by placing various options for advertising appeals (contextual, media, text, teaser, promotional sites, spam).

6. Email marketing :

Tactics of direct communication of business with the target audience. By means of targeted and automated emails, effective communication with consumers is built up. This is a great way to get your information to the right people.

7. Influencer Marketing:

Promoting products through opinion leaders (Influencer Marketing)This tactic consists of building relationships with individuals (bloggers, for example) in order to influence a large group of people who match your target audience.

8. Partner Marketing:

The technology of promotion in the Internet webmasters who have become your partners in order to get their own income. The essence of the tactic is to redirect traffic from partner sites to yours.

9. Social Media Marketing:

Tactics of attracting the attention of the target audience through social networks. Emphasis is placed on content that can attract attention and create an audience that you want to convey the desired image of the company or product.

10. Online Events:

Tactics to attract interested audiences to events you organize online, such as webinars, seminars, conferences, etc., using specialized software. Event marketing allows you to manipulate the opinion and behavior of a specially invited audience online. The main task is to form a personal positive opinion of those invited to the event to your company and the services offered on the market.

11. Community Marketing (Community Building):

This technology involves creating a special micro-world around the brand. The goal is to create a high level of commitment among the target audience through an emotional impact on their subconscious. Tactics are based on the phenomenon of association, belonging to common values and a common lifestyle.

12. Link Building.

The tactics of increasing the quality of external reference mass in order to improve the search engine optimization performance.
Suffice it to briefly outline the features and differences between the various channels of Internet marketing, please look at your marketing and identify the most effective channels. Try not to confuse the success of one channel with another. For example, if customers come after personal calls, it is very tempting to call personal sales the most effective. However, consumers may call you after they have visited your site. The tactic of attracting visitors to the site will be based on one or more marketing channels listed in the list.