I Managed to Survive All the Writing

I Managed to Survive All the Writing

I wrote a piece earlier ranting about what I had to look forward to. Here's the result.

6
I Managed to Survive All the Writing
macc.edu

If you read my previous article about how I will be a husk of a human by then end of my week of hell, congrats. This article, if it can be called that, is just my confirming that I am indeed still alive. I am more than a simple husk too. I finished all my papers and took my exams this week. All met with hopefully moderate success.

As I type this up I am on my way home sitting shotgun in the car. I am tire, and have nearly succumbed to sweet sleep multiple times. This morning I woke up with a cold on top of this paper writing induced exhaustion. But I'm still kicking and that's all that matters.

The point of this article is...well there really is no point. I'm fried. I can't come up with anything. All I'm looking forward to is walking through the door and being greeted by the cat's and dogs. Tonight is also Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency season finale. Tomorrow it goes live on Netflix. But I've been watching every week and need to see how this ends. I look forward to season 2 later next year. Back to my no ideas though. I am literally so done. This semester's end was just hell. If anyone ever tries to say a SSHA major has nothing to complain about I'd like them to write a thesis. Or write a paper on the Gothic aspects of a 20th or 21st century text. Fight me!

Anyways, I just have one more semester to go before I'm done as an undergrad. I'm applying to graduate school now and hoping to get in. My prospects look good though so I'm not all that worried. So yeah, I thought I'd just check in and tell anyone who's read my stuff that I am still alive. I don't know if there will be anything of interest in the coming weeks to write about as I'm officially on break. But who knows? I'll come up with something. I usually do.