Making a hat-trick, Ibrahimovic went into LA Galaxy history

Shine to help LA Galaxy win back Sporting KC 7-2 in 27 MLS, former MU striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic became the top scorer in a season of this club.

8
Ibrahimovic hat-trick
Ibrahimovic hat-trick

Joined LA Galaxy in 2018 at the age of 36 with much skepticism.However, the more he plays in America, the more Ibra proves that his age is just a number. In 52 matches with LA Galaxy, Ibra scored 48 goals, of which 22 were scored in 27 matches in the debut season. The bright performance helped Ibra win the title of "Best Newcomer of the Year", "Best Goal of the Year", "Best Player of ESPY".

Zlatan destroys Sporting KC with a record-breaking hat trick!

This season, Ibra has scored 26 goals.Ibra's 24, 25 and 26 goals were scored against Sporting Kansas on Sunday.

Zlatan's hat-trick helped LA Galaxy to defeat Sporting Kansas 7-2. As for Ibra, he has entered LA Galaxy history as the most thru player in a season.

"Scoring is easy. Just like Zlatan, "a" Ibra "style answer in the post-match interview. Worth mentioning, in just 1 month, Ibra will turn 38 years old.